onesparkstartsthefire


Ask me anything here (:

biography
Photobucket
Welcome you over there. I go by the name Chloe and my surname is Lim. I heart LEE KIKWANG . In other words, I heart myself. Yay me! :D
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates
Jessica Sara Chuenmei Mary link

tagboard


HELLO HELLO (:
Friday, November 26, 2010 @ 12:01 AM

HEY PEEPS (: I'm back on blogger ^~^ I'll still keep my tumblr alive but that's to only post pictures. Heehee (: I shall update on my daily life here whenever i have the time.

Today :
I skipped dance, was so tired till i didn't want to get up at all.... HEHEHE.
SORRY JESSICA :-( We pangsae-ed you ... Well, was doing my math just now.
I kept on popping stickys into my mouth ~ Soooo addictive. Thennnnn, realised tuition was canceled ! Weeeeeee, it's good cos i haven't completed her hmwk (:
OHYAH I'M GOING 3A6 NEXT YEAR. It's gonna be a hell year man. GG T.T
First of all, i don't like a few (? i think there's more then that ) people in my class. However, i still have other nice people like Khulan Shuyue & Qianhui. HAHAHA all these things don't rlly matter anymore i guess. I'm gonna study like shit, hardcore mugger. ;D Sounds great ~ Okaaaaaay, i think this post is long enough !? Lmaoooo

Byeee-yummmm (L)
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome