onesparkstartsthefire


Ask me anything here (:

biography
Photobucket
Welcome you over there. I go by the name Chloe and my surname is Lim. I heart LEE KIKWANG . In other words, I heart myself. Yay me! :D
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates
Jessica Sara Chuenmei Mary link

tagboard


Day 01- 15 Random facts about yourself
Friday, November 26, 2010 @ 12:30 AM

MY FUTURE BOYF ! ^~^


Day 01- 15 Random facts about yourself

1. I'm tan.
2. I'm wearing green now.
3. I'm a kikwang fan.
4. I love B2ST (:
5. I'm living in my granny's house now.
6. I have an annoying sister.
7. I'm eating stickys (again).
8. I HAVE LONG HAIR !
9. I have an ipod touch.
10. I'm using an LG phone.
11.I have my own room.
12.I'm super nice ^^
13. I have BIG eyes O.O
14. I'm lazy :x
15. Lastly, I don't waer glasses (:
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome