onesparkstartsthefire


Ask me anything here (:

biography
Photobucket
Welcome you over there. I go by the name Chloe and my surname is Lim. I heart LEE KIKWANG . In other words, I heart myself. Yay me! :D
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates
Jessica Sara Chuenmei Mary link

tagboard


Hoot !
Monday, November 29, 2010 @ 9:23 PM

SANTAAAAAA GIMME A DSLR FOR CHRISTMAS PLEASE :-(
OMG I'M SO DESPO FOR ONE ! ^^

HEHEHE TODAY'S A BORING DAYYYYYY
Woke up late, & lunch's not here too .....
There's tuition later ! Hope I'll survive (:
Byeeeeee peeps ~_~

*edited !

Back from tuition ! Hahaha got caught in the rain ....
But luckily my granny came to my rescue ! Awh, luv her loads man !
HEHEHE PHYSICS ISN'T THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND AT ALL (:
&& I know what is velocity ! HAAHAHA ._. I heard ppl say this word often but idk the meaning ~
I guess after knowing what's that, I feel so knowledgeable ^^
Hahaha ! Yep waiting for dinner now.
OHYAH I FEEL LIKE CRAP COS I WANT A FRIGGIN POLORIOD TOO :(
Life suck when you can't get all these stuff !
Ughhhhhh :/ I'll try to beg my mom for either one of it for Christmas !
Teehee wish me goodluck ! (;

Kkay, I hope that's long enough for today

Psps ! I forgotten all about that 30 days thingy. Will update it later (:
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome