onesparkstartsthefire


Ask me anything here (:

biography
Photobucket
Welcome you over there. I go by the name Chloe and my surname is Lim. I heart LEE KIKWANG . In other words, I heart myself. Yay me! :D
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates
Jessica Sara Chuenmei Mary link

tagboard


Day 06- a person that changed ur life
Friday, December 3, 2010 @ 3:44 AM

•Day 06- a person that changed ur life

There are alot actually, I get influenced pretty fast ...
I think one of them is ahem, yah. After that relationship, I decided not to trust people so easily. And not to take relationships so seriously (: Well, I guess I'm gonna be single for a long time until I grow older ? Haha.
Well the other two peeps are Izen and Sarah ? HAHAHA
IDK WHY BUT THEY INFLUENCED ME ALOT. Yahhhh, so I changed !

Watched rapunzal today ! It's damn awesome, I like Flynn ryder alot ! & of cos rapunzal ! She's damn pretty (:
Bought some stuff today too ! Ate kimchi again, omooooooooo ! I think I'm getting addicted ._.
TEEHEE THAT'S ALL FOR NOW !

Ohyeah, I tried to highlight my hair ! Not much difference leyy ... :/
I'll try again next time (;
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome