onesparkstartsthefire


Ask me anything here (:

biography
Photobucket
Welcome you over there. I go by the name Chloe and my surname is Lim. I heart LEE KIKWANG . In other words, I heart myself. Yay me! :D
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates
Jessica Sara Chuenmei Mary link

tagboard


I'll be the bad one
Tuesday, December 7, 2010 @ 9:55 PM

I SERIOUSLY SWEAR THIS PERSON IS FRIGGIN ME OUT. OMG IT'S LIKE SO DISGUSTING LAAAAAAAAAA !! ONLY SARAH KNOWS ABOUT IT I GUESS. But if you wanna know, ask me privately (;

Hahaha I've nvr see such a disgusting sone ( snsd fanclub ) before in my entire life :/ ( && IT'S A GUYYYYY )
I think it's quite obvious but whatever (;

Woke up at 11 today ! Was talking to my aunt the whole night then morning 7 plus she woke me up ! Haha but went to sleep again (:
Had Mac breakfast ! Haha yay (: I've been watching " all my love " & Wgm nowadays (: All super funny ! OHYAH and dreamteam !
JUNHOOOO HE IS SUPER MANNNNN (;
hehe Kkay shall end here !
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome