onesparkstartsthefire


Ask me anything here (:

biography
Photobucket
Welcome you over there. I go by the name Chloe and my surname is Lim. I heart LEE KIKWANG . In other words, I heart myself. Yay me! :D
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates
Jessica Sara Chuenmei Mary link

tagboard


SANTAAAAA WHERE AREEEE YOUUUU
Saturday, December 11, 2010 @ 11:30 PM

Hehehe SUNDAY !
Boring...

I shall show you guys what i want for christmaszxc !
#warning: THIS IS NOT TO SHOW OFF OR WTV, THIS IS SHARING & I'M REALLY VERY BORED. TYVM.


My mom's gonna get me this watch ! I wanted the hot pink one but out of stock alr ):
HAHAHA NICE ANOT ._.


Should i get these ? It looks friggin prettaye, but its friggin $139. Zomg, still contemplating on whether should i can these... Hehe kinda huge uh ? BUT ITS COOL.



Gaaaaaah ! I want this cath kidson baggggg. But if i want the real one, its gonna cost me more than 100 bucks (AGAIN), cos i have to order it online & it was to go thru shipping all these.
SIGH :/ OR : I'll get the fake one which looks very alike to the real one. But as you guys know, i
hate fake goods. BOOHOO, it's friggin pretty AGAIN. MY LIFE OFFICIALLY SUCKS ToT


back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome